Wiener Soto Caparrós
Upon its founding in 2010, WSC changed the delivery of legal knowledge and services in Argentina. A multicultural and genderdiverse leadership brought together a highly qualified team of attorneys admitted in Argentina, the U.S. and Brazil.
WSC defines itself as a “problem-solver.” We provide legal and business support services to corporations, financial institutions, and investors navigating Argentina’s challenging legal environment.
WSC is a full-service law firm, with specific expertise in cross-border finance, mergers & acquisitions, corporate structuring and taxation, employment law, commercial litigation and arbitration, and antitrust.
Outside our core practice areas, individual attorneys have extensive experience in corporate finance (debt and equity offerings, project finance and multi-lateral lending), natural resource extraction (mining, fishing and oil & gas) and energy (natural gas distribution and transportation, electrical distribution, transportation and power generation). We advise makers and sellers of consumer products (alcoholic beverages, soft drinks and flavored waters, potato
processing and frozen foods), industrial goods and equipment (automated devices, OEM and after-market auto parts) and software products and services. Our work in these areas spans the gamut of investment, compliance, regulatory advice, and demobilization-divestment.
WSC frequently advises on cross-border investments, especially between common law and civil law jurisdictions. We partner with local counsel to advise clients operating or investing in Brazil, Uruguay, Colombia, Chile and other Latin American
WSC attorneys actively participate in several professional associations and academic endeavors, including the American Bar Association, the International Bar Association, Women’s Law Network, International Practice Group and Lexlink. WSC maintains a pro bono commitment to bring legal services and sponsorship to sectors and persons unable to access justice.
DIVERSE, EXPERIENCED, FOCUSED AND DEDICATED.
• We are practical and offer concise, concrete and useful advice.
• We offer clients availability, quality and efficiency.
• Providing qualified legal services for every time zone is a starting point, not a distinction.
WSC VALUES RELATIONSHIPS.
• We strive to create long-term relationships with clients, human resources and vendors.
• We are diverse and encourage expressions of opinion.
WE ARE NOT A CONVENTIONAL ARGENTINE LAW FIRM.
• We focus on a collective goal of client satisfaction.
• We look to avoid individual spotlight.
• Our work product exceeds local market standards.
• We are the only Argentine law firm with absolute fluency in English.
WSC IS MULTIJURISDICTIONAL.
• Our team includes Argentine, Brazilian and U.S. attorneys.
• When problems involve persons from different countries and legal systems, we can better comprehend, interpret and explain effective solutions.
• Being local allows us to devise the most appropriate solutions for the local marketplace.
• Being international lets us deliver those solutions consistent with international quality and ethical standards.
THE FIRM – WHO WE ARE
WSC IS NON-TRADITIONAL AND DYNAMIC.
• We work in fluid teams to assure quality and availability.
• We do not lessen service quality to meet legal budgets. We work with roadmaps and milestones to manage client expectations.
• We invest in technology to maximize connectivity and responsiveness.
MULTIPLE NEEDS, FULL SERVICE LEGAL PRACTICE.
We are a full-service law firm, advising on virtually all areas of law affecting businesses and individuals operating or investing in Argentina. Attorneys of counsel to the firm specialize in administrative law, intellectual property, and “white collar” criminal law.
We offer extensive experience in privatization and infrastructure projects involving large-scale civil works and public services, including toll roads, water and sewerage, natural gas distribution and transportation; electrical distribution, transportation, and power generation.
We advise Argentine businesses and individuals engaged in outbound transactions.
We provide corporate services (including representation and domicile for non-residents), support services for clients outsourcing account collection, employment policy and HR matters, and contract database management.
The WSC Translation Bureau provides certified and non-certified (convenience) translation services in English and Spanish. The Bureau also coordinates and assumes delivery obligations for translation projects in several other foreign languages, including Portuguese, French, Italian, Russian, German and Japanese.
A full information pack on Wiener Soto Caparros is available here.Visit Website Back